The Stewardship Committee together with the Legacy Circle of Grace Committee welcomed 8 new Legacy Circle of Grace Members with several more in process. There have been several questions about the process.
Once the office receives a completed Legacy Circle of Grace form, a welcome letter on behalf of the Pastors and Church Council is mailed. This welcome letter also contains a Legacy Circle of Grace Permission Form to publish my/our names as listed together with a self addressed postage paid return envelope. If you wish to remain anonymous you do not return the form and we will not publish your names.
Both those who allow us to publish as well as those who wish to remain anonymous will receive an invitation to our annual dinner and receive their remembrance wood replica of Grace Lutheran Church. (To see what the wood replica looks like, please go to the Downloadable Resources on the Home page and click on “Legacy Circle of Grace Wood Replica.”)
We have received questions on how you can become a member and we welcome those inquiries. There are several ways to become a member. We have listed some.
A will naming a gift of Cash, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Real Estate etc.
A Beneficiary Product (Life Insurance, IRA, Retirement Account, etc.)
Grace Lutheran Church wants to be sure we are moving forward and making decisions that keep us relevant to all our congregation members. We want you to understand the importance of your financial generosity to the church. Stewardship is not about asking for money, it is about sharing a vision for everything we do together in God’s name and inviting you to be a part of it. We encourage you to think about when the time comes for Grace Lutheran Church to carry on its ministries without you and your weekly support. Even when the outlook is uncertain there is strength in members who join together to plan for the future.
Why Should I Join Legacy Circle of Grace?
- Because it is one way I can say “Thank You” for all the gifts with which God has blessed me.
- Because God has fulfilled all my needs and the money I could give will make a difference in other lives at Grace Lutheran Church.
- Because adding my funds to the contribution of others enables greater work to be continued and achieved.
- Because there is so much more we, as Grace Lutheran Church, could do to impact our congregation, our community, and the lives of others if Grace Lutheran Church only had more funds.
- Because I can designate funds towards a specific program of the church.
- Because I believe in the work of Grace Lutheran Church.
- Because Grace Lutheran Church normal offerings do not fulfill all the financial needs.
- Because through what I have learned from the Bible, God calls me to be a cheerful giver.
- Because I have some extra money and it is one way I can support the work of Grace Lutheran Church
Why Should I Give to Grace Lutheran Church?
- To enjoy the peace of mind that proper planning provides.
- To Help Make our Mission Possible for Generation to come.
- Grace has been doing more with less and continues to look for ways to save on day to day costs. We seem to be facing a new economic outlook every other day. But there is good news. Even when the outlook is uncertain there is strength in members who join together to plan for the future.
- Grace wants to make sure we are moving forward and making decisions that keep us relevant to our current congregation members needs.
- People give because they want to be part of making the world a better place.
- People give because they want to — Our job is to ask — Their job is to decide.
GIVE WHERE NEEDED MOST: An excellent way to support our ministries is to consider an undesignated gift that will be used where needed most. With one gift, you have the opportunity to make the biggest impact.
We often talk about the stewardship of your time, your talents, and your possessions. Stewardship isn’t about asking for money, it’s about sharing a vision for everything we do together in God’s name and inviting you to be part of it.
We encourage you to give thought and think about when the time comes for Grace Lutheran Church to carry on without you and your weekly support.
Joy is… A Hopeful Message, a Passionate Pursuit, a Heart at Peace, a Model of Grace.